Friday, January 20, 2012

Looking for a few Great People to achieve a Great Feat!




Good Morning Everyone,
Wishing Everyone a Prosperous Friday!
As you all know, I have been looking to become a motivational speaker to those who are going through a really difficult time as I have had my share of it all. Therefore, I have decided to double my efforts. I am using my books and cosmetics to bless these women with words of courage and inspiration and a goodie bag with all types of "feel pretty" items.
To help me help these ladies purchase your copy of Never Satisfied today and support a good cause. I have already applied to volunteer at the Atlanta Women's Day Shelter. For each copy of Never Satisfied purchased, I will donate a MK "Pamper Me" Set which will include a MK roll up travel bag, pedicure set and a ton of samples. Help me get a bag in each ladies hand.
Books & Blessings,
Danette Maroney

No comments:

Post a Comment