Sunday, February 19, 2012

God Knows Your Heart. Let Him Be Your Guide.

HE MIGHT NOT BE THERE WHEN YOU WANT HIM BUT HE'S ALWAYS RIGHT ON TIME.

It is fascinating how God will put people in your path at just the right time to deliver a message of clarification. Today God told me I am not perfect. The people in my life are human just like me so they will have their flaws as well. I have learned that we all stumble because that God's way of changing our direction in life. We make mistakes to learn from them and head towards a more promising direction. It is okay to take a few steps back to re-evaluate our lives and the people in it. I do not pass judgement on those that have wronged me in anyway because at the end of the day it is the Lord's hand. I will pray for their guidance and pray for my protection from their malicious heart then move on. But God has also revealed to me that I no longer have to be there for those that are not in this race for themselves. I am here to deliver my story to those that can learn from mistakes and then step back to see how they use the information. Will they allow it to enhance their lives or will they dismiss your help and continue on their mission for self-destruction?

I have lived your struggles. God has shown me the flaws in my thinking and corrected my step each time. It is time that you recognize that God already has a path paved out for you, believe in Him and see how things begin to fall in place. Your mind will become clearer and your words and decisions will become wiser. The Lord has told me through his Messenger that I am where I am supposed to be and I no longer have to validate myself to anyone. He knows my heart and I am allowing Him to move through me, deliver me and bless me with the knowledge to understand my flaws. Not just acknowledge them but understand how I came about this mishap and what are the consequence therefore I can be sure not to let it happen again. Let God guide you to your true destiny. Open your heart and mind to the possibilites of all the avenues available to you. He will show you where you are and hold your hand to where you are going if just accept him as the captain of your ship.

Books, Blessings and Bliss,
Danette Maroney

No comments:

Post a Comment