Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Morning Relaxation


On my mind...
This weekend I had so much planned. From the time I left work 7:30 Friday morning, I had errands to run, chores to do and business to take care of. Now its ME time. I still have tons of things to get done but it is time to take care of me or risk getting burned out. Today I am going to take some time to do the things I love like cutting coupons and cooking, maybe even get some crocheting done. Who knows. But whatever I do, my mind, body and soul will be at ease.
I will start with spending some quiet time with God and ask that he order my steps so that I continue to stay on the path he has designed for me. I ask Him for favor for my family and friends so that they will find their paths and blessings. I ask that God keep his hand over us all as we go about our daily activities. I ask that he ride with us down every road and return us home safely. Lastly, I will ask God to forgive us for our past sins as we try to live more in His image. Amen.

Books & Blessings

Danette Maroney

No comments:

Post a Comment