Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Truly Amazing! The Wonders of You.

It is absolutely a mind-blowing experience when something that you have been praying on for so long start to come to light. Over the last month, I have been beating myself up. Feeling like you are not productive from day to day can take a toll on you emotionally and mentally. I began to feel as if a lot of the steps I had taken towards securing my financial future were actually going to be my financial setbacks and that I would have to give-up on a lot of the hard work I had already put into these projects. However, I am beginning to see my hard work bring my dreams to fruition.

As the saying goes, God will never put more on us than we can bear. These are our test. If we stand true to our heart desires than anything we set our minds to can become a reality. I see now that I was just being tested. I asked myself over and over "What am I doing?", "Why am I trying so hard to make this happen?" and "How do these things relate?". Now I can see how all these things correlate. My dream is to be a mentor, a motivator, a teacher to anyone who can learn from my mistakes both personally and professionally. I used my books as a way to reach those individuals who feel shut out and lost. Yet I still felt unsatisfied. I start my career in Mary Kay to connect and network with like minded ladies that we dreaming big and 'doing it for themselves'. Still a void lived within.

It wasn't until I began to talk and actually listen to myself and those around me. I am here for a grand purpose. God has brought me through many struggles and somehow I buried the message deep within. The message was meant to be shared, to inspire and motivate. The more I began to open up and release that hurt, anger and lies, the greater my purpose became. The picture became crystal clear. My goal is is right before me. The more I accept who I am and where I have been, the closer I get to where I am supposed to be.

Lately, God has been placing the ideas right in front of me and now I understand. People and opportunities are falling into my lap. Life is turning around in a way I would have never expected. It started with first learning who I really am so that I know what I have to offer. This is key in relationships of any kind. Knowing what makes me tick has shown maturity in my thoughts, decision making and lifestyle. Finding my drive was next in my journey. Once you come to realize that you are living your dream, you smile without thought. That's joy! You're happy from the heart. Now you are ready to grow, be strong and spread your wealth. Not financial wealth. Knowledge.

In 2012, find your worth. Discover the gem that has been hiding inside of you. Dream and believe in yourself. There is an untapped happiness within that will take you to places you have only prayed to find. Reach out to someone. Be their support and in turn they just might be what you need to find what makes you, YOU! We all have a purpose in life. Let's start defining who we are.

Books, Blessings and Bliss to you all!

Danette Maroney

No comments:

Post a Comment