Friday, March 16, 2012

Living and Learning

Today is one of those days that I am beginning to feel a change coming. I feel this burst of excitement inside that I can explain no other way than God has set me on a new path. Today, I started a new site on Word Press. Feeling really positive about the ideas I have for my blogs and business. Yup, that's right my businesses. I am not giving up. I will continue to pursue my writing and publishing while giving skin beauty and health class and consultation with Mary Kay. I have started these business and intend to see them through these hard times.
I would like to thank all of those that continue to support me and all my dreams. Your encouragement provides my fuel to do what I love and share myself to those that need to be motivated or inspired to live their dreams.
Books, Blessings & Bliss
Danette Maroney

No comments:

Post a Comment