Saturday, March 10, 2012

Please Pass the Word...


Looking for a Few Good Samaritans!

I need everyone's help. Please pass this along to your friends and family. Get your copy of Never Satisfied today and support a good cause. I have applied to volunteer at the Atlanta Women's Day Shelter not to long ago. Many of you that truly know me knows that homelessness and Domestic Violence are 2 serious issues that are close to my heart. I want to give back and do something special for these ladies to let they know they are loved. For each copy of Never Satisfied purchased, I will donate a MK "Pamper Me" Set which will include a MK roll-up travel bag w/ samples or Pedicure set with tons of samples. Help me get a bag in each ladies hand.

http://envisagepublishing.yolasite.com/

Books & Blessings,
Danette Maroney
Envisage Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment